Elisha Cuthbert International Website® - Elisha Fans Network™
Old 01-16-2007, 07:15 PM
Sports Moderator

Default Prison Preak (Only Season 1)

PRISON BREAK

Prison Break is an Americantelevision series that premiered on the Fox Network on August 29, 2005. The story revolves around a man who was sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit and his brother's elaborate plan to help him escape his death sentence. Created by Paul Scheuring, the show is produced by Adelstein-Parouse Productions in association with Original Television and 20th Century Fox Television. The current executive producers are Paul Scheuring, Matt Olmstead, Dawn Parouse, Marty Adelstein, Neal Moritz and Brett Ratner.[1] Its theme music is composed by Ramin Djawadi, which was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2006.[2] The show is currently undergoing its second season, which premiered on August 21, 2006. Regarding the future of the series, executive producer Paul Scheuring says, "With success comes questions about season three, so now we’re framing the first two seasons as chapter one of the ‘trilogy’."[3]
The serialized story structure of Prison Break is attributed to the format of storytelling adapted by the writers as each episode covers a part of the escape plan, a similar format used by Lost and 24. The first season of Prison Break was primarily filmed at Joliet Prison which also contributed to the uniqueness of the show.[4] Its success and recognition as a prison drama also revived interest in the genre.[5]. The show's official magazine, published by Titan Publishing, was launched on 21 November2006.

I got the first season of Prison Break for Christmas, it hasn't aered here yet so I thought let's watch it until 24 starts. I didn't expect it would be so good
Who of you watchs it? What do you think about it? Plz talk only about season 1 here because I don't want to get spoiled
Old 01-16-2007, 07:27 PM
Limited User

Default Re: Prison Preak (Only Season 1)

Yes, me and Sentinel both watch PB. It's an excellent programme, and very original. Season two started over here last night, but I won't spoil it for you.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Sports Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skavenger View Post
Yes, me and Sentinel both watch PB. It's an excellent programme, and very original. Season two started over here last night, but I won't spoil it for you.
Really? Last night that's cool. Maybe I will download some episodes
What do you like most about it? I think this structural engineer thing quiet cool also the relationship between Michael and the doctor is interesting.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Limited User

I like how every detail of the escape, and even afterwards, has been meticulously planned and incorporated into Michael's tattoos.
Old 01-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Sports Moderator

Yeah i saw some extras on the dvd. He had to put on new stickers of the tattoo at the beginning of every shooting day. I think that must be quite exhausting.
What's your favorite character?
Old 01-16-2007, 08:49 PM
Limited User

T-Bag. That guy is crazy.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Devoted Elisha Cuthbert Fan and Rugby Union Fan

I watched most of series one of prison break, but missed some of the first episodes. Lol, I didn't understand what was happening for ages. But I soldiered on. It's definitely one of the best programmes to come out of USA recently. I missed the start of season 2 but I heard from some of my friends that it was good. Lol I'll probably start watching three eps in like series one.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Sports Moderator

Sucre has a very hot girlfriend
But the psych boy is also very cool *lol*

Another fan
Old 01-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Peacekeeper

I like it. I'm not sure about the second season though (to start here in a few weeks) since it basically has the guys running from the cops for 22 episodes...
Old 01-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Say hello to the bad guy

It's a great program, I've been downloading Season 2 and it came back from its 2 month break in the US last night.

T-Bag is my favourite, some of the stuff he says is hilarious. Really liked Pope too, the warden, Stacy Keach was perfect for that role.