Elisha Cuthbert International Website® - Elisha Fans Network™
Old 01-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah! I bite and barf...

Default Re: The perfect murder

The perfect murder

0:
Hmm.. I would start by reading this book http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/If_I_Did_It
okay, joke aside ;)

Well, I thought about it, and I think I'll start be listing some terms, that have to be fulfiled...
  1. It is important to have no visible motive
  2. a great and solid alibi
  3. no witness - either a stealth kill at night, or in a deserted area
  4. do not use anything that can connect you to the murder. - don't use a weapon you own, don't leave papers with your name on laying around the crimescene, don't use toxic you just bought in the nearby store...
  5. Don't be connected to the murder scene. Don't use your creditcard at the nearby store/gas station, don't bring your cellphone, don't make calls from nearby phones, and don't be seen in the area!

Before I move on to the planning, I would like to ask everyone who read this to not go out and murder anyone, PLEASE! DO NOT!

...and before planning the perfect kill, I would like to introduce the accident method...

There is always the "easy" way... but it can go very wrong... well here goes:
The accident
The accident kill is to use when you wanna kill someone, and don't care about who knows you did it afterwards.
If you make a kill the accident way, you will have to be a great actor, because you would have to react as if you were truely sorry and sad about the accident. Another downside about the accident murder is that people know that you are involved. Ofcouse people won't blame you, (it were an accident ;) but they would still know that you were involved, and there will be a lot of focus on you.
The is also a big risk that the accident kill can go wrong, your victim could survive, he could be saved by others and so on. Because when it have to look like an accident, you can’t try harder than if it indeed were a real accident. There is also a risk of you being hurt yourself.
I’ll try to give some excaples:

1. You wanna kill your “best” friend...: A guy close to you can be a hard target to kill as in murder. If you really wanna get rid of him, you could use the accident way. A “friend” is usual some guy you can do stuff with, why not a bike trip... If you live in areas with high hills or mountains, this could be the way.. when you are riding along the road, you might get to a place with a cleft/valley next to the road. It has to be deep, and possible deathly.
    While riding on such a road with a valley on the other side of the crash barrier, you simply ride next to him, and then fake a wobble, and crash hard into your friend. If everything goes well, he falls over the barrier, and into the deep. Now you have to act as infact it was an accident. Call emergency, try to save him and so on. It is important not to do anything that could make people asume you want him dead. So if he survieves you don’t try to harm him while waiting on the rescue.. Just think that you can always plann a new accident ;) , because the cleaver thing about accidents is that everyone will think that it was unfortun that you bumped into him, but you didn’t plan it (Yeah right :p)
  2. Car problems: You tell your friend that you think you can hear something when you start your car. Ask your friend/father/coworker/neighbour to take a look at the engine as you starts the car. Your target stands infront of the car looking down in the engine. Make sure your car is in a gear, and your foot are on the clutch. Then release the clutch, and the car will automaticly jump a little foreward. If you are lucky, you hit your target, and he falls backwards and bumps the back of his head on to the hard concrete floor.... if not you have to try something else

There are other ways. If you live in a country with no high hills, or you don’t like to ride a bike, you have to come up with something else...
Building accidents could be the answer...
There are a tons of Ways!

Hmm... think that was a lot-... gonna add the perfect kill later then ;)

Press on the signature to get it in 4000x1000
sponsor links
Old 01-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Sports Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N View Post
Does manipulating someone to kill your target count as assigning another to comit the murder? Thinking in terms of 24 series 1 (just watched it) in order to get one of my enemies to kill another one and get framed...
You can do that Tell us what are you planning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabies View Post
....on the rescue.. Just think that you can always plann a new accident ;) , because the cleaver thing about accidents is that everyone will think that it was unfortun that you bumped into him, but you didn’t plan it (Yeah right :p)....
Great idea Looks like we've got many CSI watchers here! =)
Old 01-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Limited User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughn View Post
Great idea Looks like we've got many CSI watchers here! =)
Looks like we've also got some potential sociopaths here!
Old 01-20-2007, 10:51 PM
"Insert User Title Here"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skavenger View Post
Looks like we've also got some potential sociopaths here!
lmfao

Old 01-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Sports Moderator

Lol it's all hypothetic
Old 01-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Peacekeeper

The Drazen's plan to get Jack to shoot Palmer was almost foolproof. Jack, during the morning till then, had done many things against protocal and of course he would deny it. Jack didn't know much about who was trying to kill Palmer so he couldn't blame the right people with his current evidence.

Still thinking of my own...
Old 01-21-2007, 10:59 AM
Devoted Elisha Cuthbert Fan and Rugby Union Fan

Hmm, maybe there isn't a perfect murder... Ideally you'd want to cut out all the variables and links but you can't cut out the links to you without more variables and you can't cut out the variables without more links... So still thinking, lol.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:36 AM
Limited User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughn View Post
Lol it's all hypothetic
Indeed it is, but the fact of the matter is you're still discussing how to murder people and get away with it. Hmmm, sounds slightly sociopathic to me...

I see you have joined forces with the 'Jedi'. Needless to say, I am mildly disappointed in you.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Sports Moderator

Man come on it's just for fun. But I have to admit this thread is a little sociopathic
Quote:
see you have joined forces with the 'Jedi'
Indeed
Old 01-23-2007, 07:42 PM
Best Damn Hottie

I would think it is easier to kill someone in other country. Especially if it's one of those online people you go to visit, but you don't know that well.

Myspace|livejournal